"Despite the circumstances, you have the resilience to adapt and overcome"
The Irish International School of Monterrey is the first Catholic school, bilingual, with differentiated education in Monterrey and the third founded educational institution of the Semper Altius School Network, making it the most experienced school, as well as having the longest path in Nuevo León.
It was founded in 1968 and starting September it received its first students.
For 50 years, it has pursued the same goal: to achieve academic excellence and integral formation of our students committed to the transformation of society, basing their actions in christian values.
During these 50 years, the IRISH has constantly sought to modernize its learning methodologies, creating the best environments according to the needs of students and providing the best service to more than 1000 students, assuring a personalized education for each one of them.
● Students will earn an US issued diploma for Lower School, Upper School and High School.
● The school will continue to focus on training its personnel according to international standards.
● With these improvements the school is validated as an International School by AdvancED, in addition to other institutions such as: The College Board, Pearson, Cambridge, DELF, STEAM maker space, MUN, ISTE, APPLE, OAK ACADEMIES, GOOGLE and others.
● Our academic program is internationally endorsed and credited as such.
● The renewal of AdvancED accreditation acknowledge us again as a school with the highest international standards and allows us to set new goals to continue and succeed on this path.
● Our school is an oficial headquarter for the SAT exam application in Monterrey.
● The school´s internationalization also brings a stronger commitment to our vision of forming global citizens with an understanding and knowledge of other countries history and culture beyond their own national perspective.